Monday, April 27, 2009

A note about references in this blog...

I thought about this the other day... I realize that I have probably made enough personal references for someone to know who I am by now.
 
Because of my privacy paranoia, everyone gets nicknames. I'm going to use your blog name if you have one in the WARP contest, but if you don't have one, I get to make one up. For example, my brother from another mother, and bromance partner for the hubby, the "Kitchen God." Anyone who doesn't know him would have no clue what the hell I meant. I tend to refer to my parental units as "mage mommy" and "mage daddy", I have a "mage sister" and so on. I may call my niece the Neverland Stalker, because of her infatuation with Peter Pan. (She's only 4 years old, it's really cute, she likes to think she's married to him.) I am going to try to keep the nicknames only referenceable to the PC group. However, if you feel my choice of moniker makes you identifiable in a way you're not okay with, please let me know and I will endeavor to use something better...
 
 

No comments: